1. The event producer reserves the right to retain vendors who fulfill the goals of the Loisaida Festival.
2. The sale and distribution of alcoholic beverages by vendors are prohibited.
3. Use of sidewalk space is prohibited.
4. We will encourage visitors and vendors to wear face coverings and abide by any street activity mandates by the city that will help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 among event attendees.
5. Due to heightened security the NYPD has informed us that anyone or anything may be searched.
Loisaida, Inc. is a federally certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (EIN 13-3023183) and all contributions are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. For more information please call (646) 726-4715 or email: email@example.com.
1) Please let us know if you have commercial liability insurance as soon as possible. If necessary, a certificate of insurance is due by May 6th, 2022 naming Loisaida, Inc. as additional insured for personal injury and property damage, and a general liability having a combined single limit not less than $1,000,000
2) Food Vendors must also obtain a Temporary Food Establishment Permit ($20-$50) from the NYC Licensing Center, located at 42 Broadway, 5th Floor in Manhattan. Bring a copy of this application when you apply for your permit. This year our NYC Street Activity Permit # 6 1 0 2 1 1
3) For Temporary Street Vendor Permits, please visit: https://www1.nyc.gov/nycbusiness/description/temporary-street-fairvendor-permit For more information about food vending, contact the Board of Health at (212) 487-4105/4104 or visit: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/doh/business/health-academy/food-protection-online-free.page
Insurance Deadlines and The Agreement. We understand that we are obliged to staff our booth for the entire day: a. Registration at 9:00 am (booth setup and registration must be completed by 10:00 am) to
b. Breakdown beginning at 5:00 pm (breakdown must be completed by 5:30 pm) We further understand that we must obtain a Temporary Food Establishment Permit if we sell food.
We agree to comply with the provisions in this application about space regulations, licenses, permits, and insurance, and we agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the Loisaida Festival.
The applicant shall indemnify and hold Loisaida, Inc. its employees, and board members harmless from and against any loss, damage or expense, including attorneys fees, as a result of any claim, demand, suit, or proceedings made or brought against Loisaida, Inc., its staff, and/or board members based upon or as a result of any acts, errors, or omissions of the applicant, and from and any claims, demands, or suit proceedings brought against Loisaida, Inc., its staff, and board members in connection with the Loisaida Festival, held on Sunday, May 29th, 2022. Rain or shine, in New York, NY., including, but not limited to:
(a) Any claims or demands arising from contracts or understandings between the applicant and any third parties made to effectuate the purposes for which this Application is hereby submitted; and
(b) Claims or demands arising as a result of personal injuries or property damage caused by any act of omission, non-compliance with the rules listed in this application/addendum or/and negligence of the applicant.